Thursday, April 3, 2014

Little Helpers

So, Charlotte is still into this:

In case you can't tell, she gets into the powdered sugar and sprinkles it around on the floor.  So cute, right??  Yeah, I didn't think so either. 

But, at least I have some tiny helpers who somehow think its FUN to pitch in and clean! 

Sounds great to me!!! 

Don't anyone dare tell them that this is not universally considered as a desirable task...I'm planning to build on this...who can clean the most places?  who can wipe the most smudges off the windows?  who can make their bed the fastest?

They are very willing to pitch in with the laundry too.  I'm not gonna lie, there is a learning curve...as I painstakingly hand them every single item individually to go from the washer to the dryer.  "Slow down mama!  I'm not done putting in this sock yet!  Okay....  now I'm ready for the other sock."

Regardless, you have to start somewhere, right??

Although we need to work on fraternizing between the helpers.  And also a few workplace harassment issues...
"Hey Charlotte!  Let's hug!  Squeeze!!!!"
"What's the matter??  No hugs??"
"Okay.  That's fine.  I can just help mama by myself, then."

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I can see this really catching on and moving in lots of directions! Cleaning in smallest spaces, like bathroom floors. Picking up their rooms. Emptying dishwasher. Then what's next ..... cooking classes maybe? You're on to something!!

    ReplyDelete