Thursday, December 13, 2012

Three Things Thursday


1.        This happened again:
Do you see the little footprints trailing up towards the dining room??
Before you ask, this cabinet is childproofed. 
And I was standing right there, opening mail on the island, not three feet away from her.  Sigh.  I guess we aren't meant to keep powdered sugar in the house.

2.       We went to the symphony holiday concert again this year and it was so much fun!! 
 
Kristopher is a good sport about it, and I just love hearing the symphony do the classic and new carols.  If you see Kristopher, don't give him a hard time about going, because I want to make this a tradition. 
3.  I did this felt Christmas tree and ornament project that I saw on Pinterest.  
I had leftover felt scraps from previous projects, so I just used what I had on hand.
The kids can take ornaments on and off the felt tree, supposedly in lieu of messing with the real tree. 
Yeah.  About that. 
The tree and ornaments spend a lot more time wadded up on the floor or being pushed around in a dump truck or doll stroller.  Maybe my ornaments aren't detailed enough to interest them... 
But, I'm glad I didn't spend much time putting it together since they aren't interested anyway.  Maybe next year?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment