Monday, November 5, 2012

What's Shakin'?

We're back!!
"Ooooh.....Old MacDonald Had a Farm!!!"
Best appreciated when sung at top volume
I know its been a while. 
I should probably offer a good excuse, but the truth is, there isn't one.  Oh sure, we've been "busy with life" and this project and that episode of sickness/refusing to nap/vacation etc, etc, but everyone else is busy with the same stuff, so I won't bore you with the details.

The important thing is that I'm back in blogging action and determined to catch up (I admit, I'm strongly motivated by the fact that it is almost time to print my annual "blog book" to keep as a scrapbook for the kiddos, and I don't want them to look back at summer/fall/...winter 2012 and think "man, mama was a real slacker, huh??")

So, here we go~

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I "heart your blog!" Love your news and pics and lookin forward to sitting back to see what Barrett & Charlotte will say next . .

    ReplyDelete