Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Birthday Cowboy

Barrett had a rootin-tootin' cowboy 3rd birthday party with lots of buckaroo friends and family around to celebrate~
Tractor cake, donut holes, corn dogs, and mini cheeseburgers.  Yee-haw!
Peek-a-boo Pops!
Crayon roll party favors.
Thanks for coming to celebrate!

I wonder how many cow cupcakes I can sneak off the dining room table while mama is distracted with the party??
There were sno-balls...

and football games on TV...

a jumpy house and games...
(note for the future: although bobbing for apples seemed like a cute country-themed game, I think most of the moms wanted to kill me, because their children kept diving head-first into the barrel.  Sorry, everybody!)

And a happy birthday cowboy!!

Two weeks after I took these frustratingly blurry birthday pics, my niece Jordan taught me how to use the camera properly, so they come out clear.  Man, I wish I knew that a long time ago...
Happy Birthday, Barrett!!  We love you!

1 comment:

  1. You're growing up too fast little buckeroo . . or little Kristopher as we sometimes call you around our house. Slooww dowwwn!!

    ReplyDelete