Friday, March 2, 2012

Back in Business

Maybe you noticed that I hadn't blogged in a while??  (if you didn't notice the lapse, please just smile and nod politely and we'll just move right along...)

Well, after we all finally got well again, my computer died.  Ho hum.  I guess it didn't want to be left out of our household health crisis. 

Normally, it wouldn't be such a big deal.  I have all of my pictures and videos backed up on my iPad.  And all of our important legal documents, etc are backed up too.  BUT....I had just done a ton of work for the Pediatric Cardiology Foundation silent auction (let me know if  you have an item to donate!!!) and I lost it all.  My whole spreadsheet with all the details of each auction items, plus my meticulously formatted bid sheets and display cards.

Sooooo very sad. 

However, the computer has been restored and all is well once again.  For now, at least.  I will try to catch up on posts.  Everyone cross your fingers that we can all stay well!  And cross your toes too.  And maybe your eyes, just for good measure.  Ha.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment