Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lately

Well, our current status is not very fun -- we are sickly sick. All of us. Except for Kristopher, who  has remained unscathed so far. Charlotte started with croup last week. Then Barrett had high fever and was diagnosed with a sinus infection on Monday. And then I was diagnosed with a sinus infection, ear infection, and walking pneumonia on Tuesday. And then the pediatrician called in antibiotics for Charlotte on Wednesday because she still wasn't better from the croup last week. I'm just so grateful that they called in the medicine for her without me having to bring her back for a second appointment. Because with the way I feel, there's a 50/50 chance I would have shown up in my my bathrobe. And no one wants that. Trust me. I'm just hoping that we all get better soon because this marks Day Eight and a Half of sickness in our house and everyone is starting to wear a little thin.

2 comments:

  1. Booo! I can sympathize. Although your situation seems a little more acute, both boys had seemingly never-ending double ear infections through most of January and the beginning of February. We JUST got the all clear last week. But I can't imagine how it would have been if I was sick too. Here's hoping to a speedy recovery for the entire Klar Klan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh - being so sick and trying to take care of 2 sick babies for more than a week - that's like a triple whammy. Really hoping that if Kristopher does get this bug (how could he not?), his case is not as bad. Boo is right . .

    ReplyDelete