Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where Have You Been All My Life?

I'd heard the hype, but couldn't understand.

An online pinboard?  I've already got my very own real life memo board, thankyouverymuch, and why do I care what other people put on their "pinboards??"

What's the big deal?? 

Well...It's only the best thing ever!!  It is an online database of images of all things pretty (interior design, free printables, clothes and accessories) that link to articles and tutorials (fun things to do with your kids, endless recipes, 101 valentine ideas, organizational tips, how to put your hair in an "effortless" bun).  
Pinned Image
And then there's all the crafty ideas.
I'm afraid I'm transitioning for naptime-crafter over to the dark side.  They know me at Hobby Lobby.  I can't stop coming up with new projects.  I might need a Pin-tervention.

In the meantime, brace yourself for a bunch of do-it-yourself posts of the projects I found on Pinterest.  Bet you can't resist joining...

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say . . . I want that bathroom for my very own??

    Pin-tervention . . heehee

    ReplyDelete