Thursday, December 1, 2011

Milestone Moment: Charlotte's First Tooth

On November 27, 2011, Charlotte had a major breakthrough -- literally!  Her first tooth finally popped through her bottom gum line, like a tiny little pearl.

Sweet buttercup wasn't even notably fussy, aside from having trouble settling into bedtime the night before.  I don't want to brag too much because I KNOW that will come back to bite me with future teething, pun intended.
 
Yes, believe it or not, these are the best pictures I could get of the new tooth.  I know you can't really see it...
I'll try to update with better pictures.  Santa is bringing me a BIG GIRL "real" camera and I just know I'll be able to take better pictures!  Can't wait!
Now she has a whole new spectrum of culinary options ahead of her~
Am I allowed to teeth on my crib??
Here's hoping for the most pain-free teething possible!



2 comments:

  1. Awwww... It's very heartwarming to see our little angels' milestones right before our very eyes. Congratulations on Charlotte's first tooth. She looks so cute while nibbling her crib. LOL! There are a lot of teething items around; some even come as a teething blanket. I hope you have a great time getting her new teething stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s been 8 months since her first tooth had popped out. So, how's Charlotte now? Have you found the right teething items for her? Well, congrats and take care, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete