Thursday, October 6, 2011

Delinquent

Okay, okay, I know....this is probably the longest blog hiatus I've ever taken.  Ever.  Many apologies to both of my readers.  There's really no reasoning behind it, aside from being so busy with real life stuff that I've fallen behind on blog stuff.  So, I've got a whole slew of new posts coming up.  Here's what's on the docket:
1.  Barrett's 2nd birthday!!!
2.  Our beach trip
3.  General updates on both kids
4.  Sewing stuff (I made draperies, can you believe?  Plus monogrammed and appliqued shirts/burp cloths for the 22 children that attended BCK's bday bash.  I've been sewing like a mad woman.)
5.  Before-and-after master bathroom remodel
6.  A series of posts showing before-and-after pics of every room in the house that we've remodeled, if I can get around to that and find enough "before" shots

4 comments:

  1. Well on behalf of both of your readers let me say YAY!! I have been stalking your blog anxiously awaiting a new post. Every time I check, I get to look at that potentially award winning photo of the kiddos on the beach, so no complaints from me.

    Actually, I need to apologize for being delinquent myself in posting comments. Where does my time go? Sometimes I think I need to "go back to work" to be able to slow down. I don't know how you DO all you do with TWO BABIES!

    In the meantime, I'm sitting on the edge of my computer chair, ready for your next post . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reader number two is also glad you're back! :) GORGEOUS picture of Barrett and Charlotte at the beach. Can you send that one to me in an e-mail....that one is more than frame-worthy....and I need an updated shot of the kiddos!

    I love you ALL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh I can't wait to see the before and after of each room in the house! Very fun! I didn't see your house before the kitchen was ripped out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookie here Rebecca...that's FOUR readers...all of whom are anxiously awaiting the aforementioned posts! Make sure they're picture-packed!

    ReplyDelete