Tuesday, October 25, 2011

By the Sea, By the Sea, By the Beautiful Sea


We went to Turquoise Place in Gulf Shores with my family and had a BLAST!  If you haven't been, you should definitely go.  The beaches are pristine, the rooms are gorgeous, plus they have a playground AND lazy river, for goodness sake!  Perfect for busy kiddos, who have a love/hate relationship with sand. It was a wonderful~



Pretty little Buttercup in her eyelet bathing suit



Barrett, checking his morning email with Grandpa. 

Matching bathing suits

Charlotte wore her ittsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini.  I don't have a matching one.  Obviously.
On the playground
I love this picture.  It was spur of the moment, and they didn't even know I took it.  I think that's why it is one of my favorites.

It was so great to have a block of time to relax together as a family.  The kids loved having Kristopher around for almost a week ~ we all feel refreshed!

No comments:

Post a Comment