Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Whole New World

Baby Charlotte tried out the exersaucer for the first time.  At first, she was overwhelmed.  After all, that is a lot to take into her little world.  But now that she's learned how to push the buttons and work all the gadgets, she loves it!

Come to think of it -- imagine if they had an exersaucer for grown-ups, where you were surrounded by a bunch of things you loved that held your interest.
What would yours look like??
Mine would be pearl encrusted and monogrammed, have a view of the beach, stationed around a bubble bath, and surrounded with white peonies, delicious (yet, mysteriously calorie-free) cookies with icing, a good book, and a glass of wine with Sinatra music wafting quietly in the background.  Ahhh.
Someone should really look into making one of those...
If the baby version sounds as good to her as the grown up version sounds to me, no wonder she likes it so much!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo! We have the same one! Beau loved it and I can't wait to get Charlie in there. Hmmm...I might even cheat and stuff a blanket in there to get him in sooner than later. :)
    As for my exersaucer, it would need to be cushioned very well as I am still sleep deprived - never know when I might drop. Additionally, white wine, my crochet needle with an endless supply of yarn, and my camera and photo software. Yep, that sounds like paradise!

    ReplyDelete