Thursday, June 23, 2011

Et Tu, Charlotte?

If you were betting that it is impossible to keep a sick toddler from spreading germs to his baby sister,
you were right. 
From the day she was born, Barett has NOT been able to keep his hands off baby Charlotte or her clothes, toys, blankets, carseat, etc.  Come to think of it, I guess this was inevitable...

Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Exhibit C
Exhibit D
Exhibit E
Exhibit F
I rest my case.
Sweet baby Charlotte started running a fever yesterday that got all the way up to 101.3.  Our pediatrician officially diagnosed her with a sinus infection.  I'm just grateful that it isn't pneumonia or an ear infection....

In happier days...
She is too young for cold medicine, so we're just trying antibiotics, steam, baby Vicks, humidifier, etc. 
And I hate to admit it, but my throat is starting to hurt and my face is tender.....oh geez.

1 comment:

  1. How do you get Barrett to sit there with his arm around Charlotte like that? They sure are cute together!!

    Here's hoping ALL of you are better now!

    ReplyDelete