Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Soon-To-Be Birthday Boy

Have you heard the news??

Barrett is almost a year old!
My sister-in-law came over with her fancy camera and cool photography ideas and we shot some pics of Barrett to comemorate the upcoming day.  Unfortunately, Barrett was not feeling his friskiest for the photo shoot.  Poor baby had the beginnings of a cold.

He tried cake for the first time -- I was expecting this to be a real treat!!  But, when I put that first little dab of icing in his mouth in anticipationn of a big smile for the camera, I got a grimace!  Can you believe?? 

He isn't wild about sweets.  Hm.  He must get that from his daddy (because it wasn't from me!)  I guess this is what I get for feeding him fresh asparagus and peas and beans for his meals and saving things like sweet potatoes and blueberries for treats. 
Regardless, the birthday boy is very excited about his upcoming party, and so are we.  I can't believe he is already a year old!  Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment