Thursday, June 17, 2010

No Dogs Allowed?

All of the house showings can leave us suddenly homeless, which now requires me to be more creative of where I can go with a baby and puppy in tow.  Of course, I already had some experience in running around town with the babe, but it is trickier with Sass along for the ride.  Basically, I'm limited to places with drive-thrus...even though I could technically stash her in the diaper bag and no one would be the wiser.  So that's the bank, pharmacy, post office, gas station/car wash and.....that's it.  Anywho, we didn't even have time to make it out of the house for one particularly last-minute showing yesterday, so we just sat on the front porch swing under the fans and read books. 
Not too bad.  Plus, I think Sassy enjoys being included in all activities.

Although Barrett is a notorious creature of habit and routine (wonder where he gets that??) he hasn't minded our new pseudo gypsy lifestyle.  I hope the transition to the new house goes well too.  Maybe the fact that he is so young will help??  Or hurt??  Not sure, but I hope it goes well.

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell what Barrett is holding in the photo, but I can see that his hair has gotten longer! He sure is changing. Remember how easily Sassy adjusted when you moved into this house? Barrett will be the same ~~ he'll be fine wherever Mama & Daddy are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, it has gotten longer!
    He is holding the "B" from his "Barrett" puzzle from Aunt Kim. :) He hasn't really figured out how to put the letters together but he loves to chew on them, naturally.

    ReplyDelete