Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Boys!

Yesterday was a big day -- Kristopher's birthday, my dad's birthday, and Barrett's 9m birthday.  :)  I think a good time was had by all. 
Kristopher and I went to dinner at one of his favorite places, a Brazilian steakhouse.  The main thing about this place is meat, meat, and more meat.  The literally bring it to your table piled up on swords and slide a hunk off onto your plate if it looks like something you might want to try (sirloin, flank steak, filet, lamb, chicken, etc, etc). 
He was in heaven.  Also, it was our first date in a while so it was fun to have a chance to eat simultanously (versus one of us eating while the other played with and/or fed Barrett) PLUS have a conversation, all at once.  So, Happy Birthday to the most important guys in my life!  I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment