Friday, June 4, 2010

Barrett's TV Special

Barrett's story was part of a 30 minute TV special, airing to promote a fundraiser for the Children's Hospital.  Barrett is on Part I of the Hope Now TV Special (around minute 9:40) and his other 2 commercials are also on the website.
Like last time, I am a total goofball (especially the staged part on the front porch...Kristopher and I are not good with a script. "Hi.  I'm Rebecca. (awkward pause) And I'm Kristopher.  (awkward pause)  And this is Barrett.  Welcome to our home.  (cringing inside....))  Anyway, of course the baby is cute, so he saves it :) 

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=12036195

1 comment:

  1. I thought you all sounded and looked great. Grandpa and I were very proud! Of course you are right, the baby is so cute he would have saved any commentary that you parents thought was embarrassing or cheezy! I watched it over and over and am glad - now can't find it. Maybe they took it off after the house drawing.

    ReplyDelete