Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! 
As Grandmom recently pointed out, Barrett is part Irish (I'll need to do some long division to figure out that fraction...) so I thought we should celebrate.  Barrett was a champ at the parade and fully cooperated even though he missed his morning nap. 

He sort of bops up and down and pats his hands on me along to the loud music on the floats.  He's going to be a good dancer, I can tell.  He's got rythmn.  He gets that from me. (ha.  Kristopher probably would disagree and point out that just because you can sing LOUDLY does not make you a good singer.  Kind of like how dancing enthusiastically doesn't make you a good dancer.  Hm.)
Anyway.
I got caught up in my warm fuzzy memories of making the handprint/footprint Valentines and decided to have another round of holiday arts-and-crafts.  Painting with an infant is still just as messy as before, but it was fun, and I'm getting a little better at containing the mess. 
Can you guess how we made this shamrock?  Haha.

7 comments:

  1. What I want to know is how you washed off the paint from the area that made that little shamrock! Cute, cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's hilarious! i love it! can i blog about your kraft?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Luckily, it came right off with a wipe, I acted quickly.
    Sure, Camille, I'd be honored if you blogged about the shamrock :) Are you going to the reunion coming up?? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A BOOTY SHAMROCK! That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Props for creativity... and bravery! That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your commercial! It's great!

    ReplyDelete