Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fun in the Sun


With all the beautiful weather we've had lately, Barrett and I have been logging some serious miles in the jogging stroller.  We've been taking strolls around the neighborhood pretty regularly since he was born, but I was afraid to get too far from home in case he had a meltdown half way around and I'd be stuck an hour away, even if I turned around and headed back.  Well, I got brave (and anxious to take advantage of the sunshine) so we went for several long walks this weekend without incident.  He loves it!  Besides, the fresh air and vitamin D are good for both of us~

According to my sources, he can't use sunscreen until he's 6m, so he's sporting hats and lots of shade until then~  ... it might be my paranoid imagination, but his cheeks look rosier than usual lately.  I hope I didn't sunburn my baby!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I can't wait until we can move into an actual neighborhood, so we can just take quick walks!

    ReplyDelete