Sunday, January 3, 2010

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

Ahhh, Christmas was great~ We visited with Klar family in Baton Rouge and Hall family in Birmingham and everyone had a fun time. The only bummer about Christmas Day is that it means the holidays are over. And importantly, Christmas music is over...seriously, I can't believe they cut it off cold turkey on the 26th. I need to be weaned off more gently.
Barrett went with us to Christmas Eve church service and was good through the whole thing. He even went up to the alter with me and Kristopher to take communion, which I loved.


Barrett, first thing on Christmas morning. He really likes this playmat that my mom set up for him in Birmingham. Thinking about getting him one for Baton Rouge...


Opening presents









Family picture









Being chatty

No comments:

Post a Comment