Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Off the Charts!

I took Barrett to the pediatrician yesterday ~ while we were there, I asked the nurse to measure him. They had been weighing him regularly during sick visits to make sure he wasn't losing too much weight, but they hadn't measured his length in a while. He is 26.5 inches! Officially off the percentile chart!!


Wow! (surprised expression)













95% is 25.75 inches, so I guess 26.5 inches is 105% -- does that even exist? Not sure. Anyway, I'm so proud. I guess being a giraffe for Halloween was an omen. To celebrate his super-tall status, I washed his clothes in the next size up so they will be ready for him. He can't straighten his legs all the way in his 3-6m footie pajamas, so it's time to move up!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a big boy! Hmmm...I wonder who is going to be taller Barrett or Beau? Either way, we have a couple of big boys on our hands. Can't wait for their next playdate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on your growing, Barrett! You're doing such a good job!! Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! What a tall boy! So glad he is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's taller than V! (She is 4 mos, 2 weeks, and 25 inches)

    ReplyDelete