Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sniffles, Coughs, and Sneezes




Poor baby has a cold. I know, I know, all kids get colds, but he seems especially pitiful to me. Of course I am not an objective party. Anyway, the pediatrician says he should be feeling better soon and I'll bring him back in a few days just to check. In the meantime, I'm slathering on the baby vick's rub, running the humidifier, and obsessively checking his temperature and heart rate (a bad cough could set off his heart).
Funny thing is that he doesn't seemed bothered by it at all~ Does this look like a sick baby to you??


3 comments:

  1. You have the sweetest baby ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think so too~ I can tell that he doesn't feel well, but he still smiles and wants to play, for a little while at least, and then he zonks out. He is much sleepier than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness...how do you even know he's sick when he's so happy and smiley?! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete